Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The poles are inside us | Answer & Question | Pakistan Foodies Gang

The poles are inside us | Answer & Question | Pakistan Foodies Gang


Question: First of all, how did you become a chef?

Answer: Accidentally, my mother Khalid and Nani cook very well.

Seeing my mother. I also became interested .I also started paying attention to it. From childhood to adolescence, I had no idea that I would do this professionally. (Laughs) My subject is also mine. No match for work.But it is not necessary. I think you should do whatever you can with passion and interest. As far as adopting it professionally, my hobby was to make something. I would post a picture of it on Facebook and She writes that I made it today.Comments came which encouraged me a lot. I probably would not have made such a plan. At the request of my cousins ​​and friends, I kept getting stronger and in February 2016, I started my work regularly through the internet.

My first job was as an experiment.

Made cupcakes. Social media also has a role in the development of our food industry. There are food related groups. I thought of ice cream after cupcakes. I collected 25 flavors and introduced them. I tested for three weeks and the response How come Pure milk and dairy and imported ingredients made a very good response. In the first three weeks, the order of ice cream was triple. More people than cakes became known as ice cream band.

Question: Family: How do you take orders?

Answer: My page is called Myne s cakery. I take orders on it. Any order is taken seven days in advance. More orders come on weekends and on weekends I make my own cake slices and put them in bakers in Gulberg.

Question: What are your plans for the future?

Answer: I plan to have a new flavor lounge. I also love to design high heels. I keep experimenting every three months.

Question: How much time do you give yourself?

Answer: (Thinking) I compromise with myself.

For example, if I have to give six cakes in the morning, it is better for me to give them first.

Question: How many stalls have you set up so far?

Answer: I have done various stalls in many areas including Valencia. Hobby and passion are necessary for success in life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments